• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, July 22, 2012

    Mojo Monday 250 - Crazy for Cupcakes & Patio Party

    Another week at Mojo Monday, MOJO250, with another sketch. This week designed by Julee Tilman. Yes, I know it's Sunday, but my little son has been having such a hard time getting his teeth in that it's been hard this week to post and create some cards.

    He currently has 2 teeth and trying to get the top 2 in. We can see it, but hasn't cut through the gums yet. I loved the skech when I saw it, so I wanted to make sure to create something. If you would like to join the fun click here to go directly to the challenge.

    Here is mine below: 
    This Patio Party DSP paper is so much fun and I love the colors, especially cupcakes that don't add any calories. Plus I got a chance to play with the new in-colors Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, and Primrose Petals along with Baja Breeze cardstock.

    Here I was practicing coloring with the set: Crazy for Cupcakes (retired), but thought it went perfect with this paper and big enough for the main focal point. Ribbon was the 3/8" Satin Stitched in Primrose Petals along with 1 In Color Dahlias (Summer Starfruit).

    Hopefully you can see the paper piercing which is on the Primrose Petals cardstock. Stampin Dimensional were used under the big Cupcake. Sentiment was from the set: Petite Pairs. Hope you enjoy and have fun creating!!


    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon