• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Tuesday, September 13, 2011

    Pals Fall Blog Hop 2011 - Halloween Goodies and Packaging with Frightful Sight

    Welcome to the September Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring Fall and Halloween inspired projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.

    You've likely hopped over from the talented Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach . I'm stop number 5 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Fall and Halloween paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!

    Here are some ideas for packaging Halloween Candy that would be great for family, friends, and co-workers
      
    These are super easy and quick to make especially with punches 
    This little package is fun to make - Cut cardstock 3 1/2" x 11" and score at 1 1/2", 5 1/2", and at 7 1/4". Add any DSP paper to the section measuring 4". Than punch the front with the decorative Label and or any punch will work. 

    Stuff some candy (your choice) into a little clear bag. Attach the top of the clear bag to the cardstock. This is the last portion of the strip, measuring 3 5/8" by using a staple. Fold over the 1 1/2" scored section to close the package. Poke a couple of holes on top of package to add ribbon and decorate. The ghost was made using the Owl Punch and a couple of eyes and the sentiment comes from the stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes along with the Word Window Punch.
    Side View

    Petal Punch Candy Box
    Here I used the Petal Card Punch, which I cut 4 of them and combined them to create a little box and than used the 1" square punch to decorate the sides and for the top, I used a 1" circle punch and cut in half. DSP used is Frightful Sight.

    This is the top view of the little box

    Side View - Perfect fit for 3 little mini chocolates



    Last but not least, here is another little packaging that you can make using the treat cups and the 1 3/4" circle punch. Cardstock is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and folded in half. Than I cut whisper white 2 1/2" x 4" and DSP with the same measurements since I wanted the top to be more sturdy.

    I than used the 1 3/4" circle punch thru the DSP/whisper white card stock and than again with the concord crush cardstock. A sliding door was made so the person could get to the candy. Sliding door measures 2 1/2" x 2". I used the Tab Punch for the side of the door to slide back and forth. Separate post to come with pictures.
      
    Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room stop number 6 on the September Pals Hop ! Thanks for "hopping" by!

    1. Jeanne Norris at My Creative Impressions
    2. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
    3. Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
    4. Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach 
    5. Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
    6. Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room
    7. Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
    8. Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
    9. Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
    10. Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
    11. Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
    12. Joan Norris at Clearly Creative
    13. Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
    14. Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
    15. Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
    16. Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
    17. Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
    18. Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
    19. Rae Harper at Wild West Stampin', Scrappin' & Crafts
    20. Debbie Pierce at Stampin' Sunshine
    21. Camila McManus at OBX Scrapbook



    Pin It

    12 comments:

    1. Cute favors! I especially like the little petal card box.

      Great job!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Halloween card & projects with treats--what could be better?!?!? tfs your fun ideas.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love all three! I especially like how you used blue instead of the typical colors. Unique and very cool!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love all of your candy holders! They are super cute. Love the new look of your blog!

      ReplyDelete
    5. The petal card box is my absolute favorite! That is so cute and such a good idea for even table place cards. All your projects are really great, but that's my favorite. I'm a 3D kind of guy

      ReplyDelete
    6. I love the Petal Card Punch project. That's clever as a treat favor. TFS!
      ~Juanita

      ReplyDelete
    7. Super use of punches! I especially love the Petal Card box.

      Hugs, M

      ReplyDelete
    8. great ideas !!!
      LOVe it
      Hugs, MILA

      ReplyDelete
    9. Adorable projects, Mikki! I love the little petal box!

      ReplyDelete
    10. SUPER CUTE.. Adorable projects everywhere, I am hosting a fall crawl next week if you are interested.. Please let me know.. I stumbled upon your blog and LOVE it.. Officially following with smiles.. Happy rest of week.. ~Marilyn

      ReplyDelete
    11. So cute I love them all. You are so creative and I will have to make some of them for my Grandchildren
      for there classmates. TFS! I am now a follower of your blog. I cant wait to check out the other stuff you have made.

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon