Once again Pals Paper Arts is having their weekly challenge and better yet this week is a chance to win some Blog Candy.
Here is the challenge: How do you spend your summer days? Let those easy living days inspire you to create this week at Pals Paper Arts! Draw your inspiration from our cool photo or from whatever says summer to you.
For me, summer reminds me of bright colors with jumper's at parties, sun so bright, and ice cream. For this card, I used one of the newest papers again called: Big Top Birthday for the bright colors it has and than created an ice cream cone using the newest Petite Pennant Builder Punch, and stamp set: Pennant Parade for the cone.
For the scoops of ice cream, I used the Cupcake Builder punch and cut one scoop straight from the DSP and the other scoop in whisper white.
This close up photo shows all of the fun pinwheels in bright, bold colors and I used the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die to cut out the ric rac in whisper white. To join the fun at the Pals Paper Arts this week, you can click here for the challenge this week.
This card measures 8 x 3.5". Hope you enjoy!!
Complete list of supplies:
- Stamp Set - Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370), Pennant Parade (122742)
- Inks - Tempting Turquoise, (100814), Real Red (103133), and Island Indigo (122937).
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Real Red, Black, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
- DSP - Big Top Birthday (122348)
- Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestones (119246)
- Punches / Dies - Modern Label (119849), Word Window (119857), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer (122464), Petite Pennants Builder (122361), Cupcake Builder (121807), Tasteful Trim (120893)