• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, June 10, 2012

    Mojo Monday 244 - Language of Friendship & Summer Smooches

    Another week at Mojo Monday, MOJO244, with another sketch design by Julee Tilman. This week, it's the begining of the month and as many of you know who play it's always fun. 

    This time around I played with a color combo I don't normally work with but it's always good to challenge yourself so there I went to my start my card and I must say I loved it in the end. Everyone should try this if you haven't already.

    First time playing with this cute stamp set: Language of Friendship and love it.
    I started off with this cute little embossing folder called: Framed Tulips and DSP: Summer Smooches. Colors included: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist, So Saffron, and Early Espresso.

    Ribbon: 3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon and Basic Rhinestones to add final touches.
    To get the white dots on top of the 2 3/8" scallop circle, a white Uni-ball gel pen was used.
    Almost forgot, I used the Scallop border punch for the scallop bottoms, 1 3/4" circleBird Builder Punch, and of course my favorite, Stampin Dimensionals for under the bird and flowers. Hope you Enjoy!!


     
    Pin It

    1 comment:

    1. oh my this is soooo sweet, so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday, have a great week!

      enjoy *~*

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon