Here is mine
I will say that this was quite the challenge for me since I don't normally work with this color combination alot, but the DSP, Frostwood Lodge from the Holiday Mini Catalog came in very handy for this week's challenge to get me started.
I started this card with the embossing folder, Framed Tulips and than used Always Artichoke ink and the brayer to add the color to it which shows off the impression more, which is pictured above.
Next, I cut another piece of Very Vanilla (4 3/8" x 3 1/8") and ran it through the embossing folder called Stripes and placed in the middle of the frame. Hopefully you can see the impression on this close up picture.
Next, I added DSP Frostwood Lodge (4 3/8" x 1 1/8") along with cutting 2 strips of Cherry Cobbler cut with the scallop trim border punch for the middle before working on the Dahlia flower in the middle.
For the Dahlia flower, I used the 1 1/4" circle punch and cut out 8 circles and started to fold each one up before putting them together. Than used the Boho Blossom punch for the center along with a basic pearl. Added stampin dimensionals to the bottom of the flower before putting on top of the card. Below is the finished look. Hope you Enjoy!!
Complete List of Supplies:
- Inks - Always Artichoke (105219)
- Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
- DSP - Frostwood Lodge (124002)
- Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearls ( 119247), Framed Tulip Folder (121809), Stripes Folder (123128)
- Punches - 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861), Boho Blossom (119858), Scallop Trip Border (118402)