• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Thursday, July 7, 2011

    Double the Fun Again - Random Stamping using Fabulous Florets

    I love random stamping and haven't done this technique in a long time, so of course I took one of my favorite sets called: Fabulous Florets to do this.  Basically, you take any cardstock and create your own DSP paper by  stamping at random different images on paper and applying different colors on it and or you can do random stamping all using one color.

    Try to work in triangles when stamping in random with larger images and than go in later with smaller images to fill in gaps.


    If you'll notice, I took a similar layout and re-did it by turning the card another way and than did some minor adjustments. First, I took about 3/4" from the bottom of the top card by tearing it. Than, I took a sponge dauber and used Melon Mambo ink to apply it to the bottom edge that I tore. 


    Finally, I took the Contempo Wheel and embossed it in white over the black cardstock and used the Eyelet Punch Border for the top. (inside the cover). When you close the card, the black bottom portion will show up as though it's part of the card design.

    Since I had some paper left over from the random stamping, I decided why not use it, so I did another card, but this time it was a 4x4 card, so I ended up with 2 cards for the day.

    Here is the picture of the 4 x4 card


    For this card, I didn't do any tearing as you can see, but I did add a 1 3/4" circle using Pacific Point cardstock for the bottom left corner and than stamped 2 flowers using Melon Mambo Ink on So Saffron cardstock, cut them out and placed the smaller flower on top of the bigger flower using stampin dimenionals and added a basic pearl to finish it.

    For the leaves, I used Old Olive Ink on top of Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Hope you enjoy!!

    Ink colors used for Ramdom Stamping: Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Old Olive Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon